The Great Estates of Trinidad™ are a series of superb drawings of the country’s splendid 19th century estate houses.
Sweet Briar House, part of St. Clair Estate, was built in 1883 by Mr. A. Grey. In 1884 Government bought the estate. In 1900, Sweet Briar House was occupied by Mr. William Gordon-Gordon while his new home, Knowsley, was being built. In 1903, George Bushe, Esq. bought Sweet Briar House. In 1910, it was leased to the St. Clair Club. In 1969, the house and land were acquired by the Trinidad & Tobago Insurance Co. Ltd.
This art print has a partly glossy, partly matte finish and it’ll add a touch of sophistication to any room.
10 mil (0.25 mm) thick