The Great Estates of Trinidad™ are a series of superb drawings of the country’s splendid 19th century estate houses.
About Coblentz Estate: Coblentz Estate was originally developed in 1794 by Monsieur de Mallevault. Coblentz Great House dates back to the 1870s, when it was the residence of Capt. Bell-Smythe; from him it passed to Leon Agostini, who in 1880 entertained Princes Albert and George there. It was later owned by Leon Centeno and in 1900 by Beatrice Gregg. She sold it to Sir George Huggins who cultivated beautiful orchids at Coblentz.
This product is only the pillowcase – pillow filling not included. It is of superior print quality so that all the fine lines are perfectly reproduced.
100% pre-shrunk polyester
Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
Fabric with a linen feel
Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland