Drawing from the rich folklore of the islands of the Caribbean, passed from generation to generation, has come to us the wisdom of tropical herbal traditions of past times.
Herbal preparations from Caribbean indigenous plants have been explored for their beneficial properties for centuries by the people who lived in these islands.
What is Bush Tea?
The healing motherly love that comes from Mother Earth has provided us with food and natural plant medicine. Bush Tea comes from a tradition of herbal remedies handed down from generation to generation in the Caribbean. Bush Tea represents a culture of love and care. The Bush Tea is only part of the remedy; it is the love with which the tea is made that is just as important as the cure to what ails the sick.
Bush-T™ Herbal Traditions products are inspired by the love of these folk traditions which were passed on by the hands of the healers and care givers from generation to generation. They celebrate some of the well-known folklore remedies that are part of the fabric of Caribbean people and Caribbean life.
• Nostalgia: A wonderful gift for all who long for the tropical flavour of the Caribbean.
• A keepsake and memento reminiscent of your last trip to the islands.
• A “rootsy” addition to your sofa. Combine it with our Bush-T™ Herbal Traditions mugs or pillows for a great gift from the islands!
• Collectible: Get the whole Bush-T™ Herbal Traditions series of pillows and mugs!
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam