The Great Estates of Trinidad™ are a series of superb drawings of the country’s splendid 19th century estate houses.
This property was originally owned by John Shine, an Irishman, who called it “Blarney”. In the 1860s the house was owned by Fritz Zürcher. On his death, the property passed into the possession of the Rapsey family, who changed the name to “Ellerslie”. In 1943 the house was demolished and the lands developed into what is now known as “Ellerslie Park”.
This premium feel pillow with a shape-retaining insert is just what you’re looking for! It’ll make any room luxurious and provide the perfect excuse for a quick power nap.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland