The Great Estates of Trinidad™ are a series of superb drawings of the country’s splendid 19th century estate houses.
Coblentz Estate was originally developed in 1794 by Monsieur de Mallevault. Coblentz Great House dates back to the 1870s, when it was the residence of Capt. Bell-Smythe; from him it passed to Leon Agostini, who in 1880 entertained Princes Albert and George there. It was later owned by Leon Centeno and in 1900 by Beatrice Gregg. She sold it to Sir George Huggins who cultivated beautiful orchids at Coblentz.
This premium feel pillow with a shape-retaining insert is just what you’re looking for! It’ll make any room luxurious and provide the perfect excuse for a quick power nap.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland