The Great Estates of Trinidad™ are a series of superb drawings of the country’s splendid 19th century estate houses.
In the 1820s, Champs Elysées Estate was the property and residence of John Boissiere, Esq., and was to remain in that family for over 100 years.
The original drawing of the entrance of what was for many years the Country Club of Trinidad was done by Richard Bridgens in the 1820s. It shows John Boissiere on horseback in the foreground. The portico with its pillars exists to this day.
This premium feel pillow with a shape-retaining insert is just what you’re looking for! It’ll make any room luxurious and provide the perfect excuse for a quick power nap.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland