The Great Estates of Trinidad™ are a series of superb drawings of the country’s splendid 19th century estate houses.
This property was originally owned by John Shine, an Irishman, who called it “Blarney”. In the 1860s the house was owned by Fritz Zürcher. On his death, the property passed into the possession of the Rapsey family, who changed the name to “Ellerslie”. In 1943 the house was demolished and the lands developed into what is now known as “Ellerslie Park”.
This art print has a partly glossy, partly matte finish and it’ll add a touch of sophistication to any room.
10 mil (0.25 mm) thick