The Great Estates of Trinidad™ are a series of superb drawings of the country’s splendid 19th century estate houses.
Coblentz Estate was originally developed in 1794 by Monsieur de Mallevault. Coblentz Great House dates back to the 1870s, when it was the residence of Capt. Bell-Smythe; from him it passed to Leon Agostini, who in 1880 entertained Princes Albert and George there. It was later owned by Leon Centeno and in 1900 by Beatrice Gregg. She sold it to Sir George Huggins who cultivated beautiful orchids at Coblentz.
This art print has a partly glossy, partly matte finish and it’ll add a touch of sophistication to any room.
10 mil (0.25 mm) thick